To have a realtor or not to have a realtor? that is the question!
It is not as simple to sell a house by putting a sign in the yard and wham someone pays for what the seller wants.
There are so many disadvantages to this approach. Think of a few:
1. What sign to use? How much will it cost? Oh, sure paint one and think people will be attracted by it.
2. Does the sign have all the needed information? Drive down the road and see signs that don't even have ahone numbeer.
3. What if the potential buyer does make the call, will the seller be home or available to answer the inquiry?
4. Then there is the scheduling of the appointment and how does that fit into the sellers' calendar?
5. Certainly the seller cannot put a lockbox on the door and trust the potential buyer to let himself in to see (or rob)!
6. Did the seller decide on the right price to ask? On what theory or opinion was that based when it could even be too low.
7. Does the seller have all the right paperwork like a flyer, contract, and those bothersome legtal forms?
What a hassle. Statistics prove the seller will give up in seventeen days and get a realtor anyway while losing those seventeen days.
Mar 20 2018 52357 1 - To have a realtor or not to have aHow Blockchain Technology Is Allowing For A Reinvention Of The Real Estate Ecosystem - https://www.forbes.com/sitesIs House Flipping Still Lucrative - House flipping can be a very1421 Herschel Ave Cincinnati OH 45208 -
Semion Androne - 5
Jerome Ball - 4
Andrew Bingham - 2
James Bradfield - 1
Gary Brown - 1
Hossam Elsayed - 3
Tim Enzweiler - 12
Jennifer Gonzalez - 1
Kristen Heap - 1
Michael Heck - 4
Michele McTeague - 1
Stephen Moore - 1
Rose Nassar - 2
Eric Russell - 1
Chris Russell - 2
Chris Schoettle - 8
Danny Vinson - 2
Jonathan Willis - 1
Crys Wilson - 1
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Lester Walley (Senior Vice President of Sales)
Areas of Expertise: Residential, Reo's, First time home buyers, Farms and Condo's.
Licensed in Ohio and Kentucky
Preferred Service Counties in Ohio: Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Brown Counties
Preferred Service Counties in Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Kenton, Pendleton Counties
Office Phone: 513-214-0578Cell Phone: 513-312-4970
To have a realtor or not to have a realtor? that is the question
House flipping can be a very lucrative business to be in, but is it re
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)